AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Admit Card 2017 – AIIMS Hall Ticket 2017 Download @ aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in: The admit card of the AIIMS (All India Institute Of Medical Science) Bhubaneshwar department for the Senior Resident Post has been finally published by the department on their official website. All those candidates who are going to give the written exam must download the admit card from the official website.
The admit card of the written examination has been published by the department on their official website. Applicants going for the exam can download their admit card by logging into the official website or you may also download it from here i.e from this page because after the admit card will be officially published, we will be updating here the direct link to download admit card. (All India Institute Of Medical Science Bhubaneshwar Branch SR admit card will be available on the official website @ www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. candidates will be able to get their first round written exam admit card from the aforesaid official website or they can use the direct download link given below of this post. More admit card relates information of AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR post is given below.
- 1 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Admit Card 2017:
- 2 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
- 3 Overall Standing & Statistics of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Admit Card 2017:
- 4 Details should be checked on the AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR Admit Card 2017
- 5 Important Documents to be Carried to the Examination Hall for identity verification:
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Admit Card 2017:
Earlier, the AIIMS Bhubaneshwar department has published a recruitment notification for the post of Senior Resident post and after the recruitment application has been received from the candidates, the department had decided to test the eligibility of all the candidates for which, they are soon going to conduct the written examination. For the written examination, the department had also published the admit card on their official website. All those candidates who are going for the exam must download their admit card from the official website and carry it with them in the exam hall because, without the admit card, no one will be allowed to sit for the exam.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
The recruiting department which is AIIMS (All Indian Institute Of Medical Science) has mentioned that the candidates who have applied through the online mode for the Senior Resident post will have to appear for the written examination which is the mode of selection chosen by the AIIMS Bhubaneshwar Department, the department had mentioned that candidates who will be going for the exam will have to carry their admit card along them, applicants going for the exam without the admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Applicants can download the admit card from the official website of the department by following the link which we have mentioned below –
In order to download the admit card, follow these steps –
STEP I: Applicants will first have to go to the official website of the department aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
STEP II: After when you log into the official website, go to the “Notification” section.
STEP III: There, look for the admit card notification section for this post.
STEP IV: After when you get the notification, click on it.
STEP V: Now you will be asked to enter your registration id and Date Of Birth.
STEP VI: After when you enter the details, click on Submit.
STEP VIII: After submitting the details, you will be diverted to the page where you are going see the admit card which the department had published.
STEP IX: Download the admit card, carry it along with you in the exam hall.
Overall Standing & Statistics of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: All Indian Institute Of Medical Science, Bhubaneswar.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Senior Resident Post.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 236 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Bhubaneshwar.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
- TYPE OF TESTS: Written Exam & Interview Session.
- DATE OF EXAMINATION: Will be Mentioned Soon By The Department.
- RESULT STATUS: Get From Here.
Details should be checked on the AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR Admit Card 2017
Below are the details printed on the admit card which should be correct. If found anything missing or incorrect, candidates are advised to contact AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department as soon as possible.
- Candidate’s Name – Used at the time of registration
- Registration and Roll Number – assigned
- Exam Date and Time – On which date exam is going to get conducted
- Name of the Subject – They are appearing
- Venue Address – Place of Exam Center
- Father’s Name –
- Mother’s Name
- Photograph & Signature – Should be at top right and bottom on the page
Important Documents to be Carried to the Examination Hall for identity verification:
The candidates will be required to bring the following documents to prove their candidature
- 2 Hardcopies of the Admit Card ( Without this candidate won’t be allowed to sit)
- Valid ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License) to proff their valid identity
- Recent Passport Size Photograph