AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 – Staff Nurse, Technical Assistant/ Technician & Various Vacancy 1212 Vacancies – Apply Before 28th June 2017: AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse, Technical Assistant/ Technician & Various Vacancy Recruitment 2017, All India Institute Of Medical Science Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse, Technical Assistant/ Technician & Various Vacancy Recruitment 2017 for 1212 Vacancies apply before the last date which is 28th June 2017 from the official website which is aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
The All India Medical Science Department has finally come up with the new recruitment notification for the various vacancies like Staff Nurse, Technical Assistant/Technician etc. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online from the official website or from the link which we have mentioned here at the very bottom of this page. Before applying for the post, applicants must keep in mind the eligibility criteria required, selection procedure and the application process which is online. Applicants can apply for this post from the official website by just following the below steps or from the link which we have produced here at the very bottom of this page.
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Official Notification 2017||Get From Here…|
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Application Form 2017||Get From Here…|
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Admit card 2017||Get From Here…|
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Result 2017||Get From Here…|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017:
All those candidates who are interested in applying for this post must check the official notification published by the authority and clarify all the doubts which he/she have on his mind. The applicants who fulfill all the criteria which are stated below at the further part of this publication can only apply for the post through online mode from the official website of the department or from the link which we have mentioned here at the very bottom of this page. Remember this that the application for this pos will be accepted by the department only through online mode and that also before the last date which is 28th June 2017.
Click Here For – DSCI Result 2017 – Staff Nurse/Nursing Officer Technologist LDC and Various Merit List – Cut Off Marks 2017
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||All India Institute Of Medical Science|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Staff Nurse, Technical Assistant/ Technician & Various Vacancy|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||1212 Posts|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||Bhubaneswar|
|Opening date to submit the Application Form||Started|
|Closing date to submit the Application Form||28th June 2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in|
Application procedure for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment:
Click on the direct links provided to apply for the post of Assistant Agriculture Officer, or just follow these guidelines:
- Applicants will first have to log into the official website of the department aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
- After when you are on the official website of the department, you will be seeing the “Recruitment” option.
- Click on it.
- Scroll down the page a little.
- You will be seeing the “Apply Online” option.
- Click on it.
- From the next page. you will be getting the option to select the post for which you want to apply.
- Just select any one from them.
- Fill up the prescribed application form.
- Pay the application fees.
- Attach the documents which have been asked through scanning it.
- After all these steps, your application will be successfully submitted.
Eligibility for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment:
You must be having these qualifications so as to successfully apply for the recruitment procedure that is undertaken by the AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
Age Criteria: Minimum of 21 and a maximum of 35 years of age will be ideal for applying in Staff Nurse – I post and for the Staff Nurse – II, the minimum age requirement is 21 – 30 years with 25 to 35 years for Technical Assistant recruitment procedure.
Educational Qualifications: Educational qualification for the different post is different, candidates who want to know about this must have a look at the below mentioned publication-
- For Technical Assistant/ Technician: Candidates must have 5 years experience in the concerned field which they applied with .B Sc. in Medical Lab or Diploma in Medical Lab with 8 years experience in the field they applied.
- For Staff Nurse: B.Sc. in Nursing from the recognized university or its equivalent from the recognized university with 4-year experience. For details information about further post educational qualification, candidates must check the official notification from the below mentioned link.
Application Fees: All those applicants who want to apply for this post i.e for the General & OBC will have to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fees and SC/ST/PWD/female candidates must keep this in mind that there are no application fees for them.
Job Location: Bhubaneswar.
Selection Process Of the Candidates: The authority had mentioned that the applied candidates will be strictly shortlisted by them on the basis of their merit for the exam which they will be giving –
- Written Test/Computer Based Test.
- Interview Session.
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date For Submission Of Online Application: Started
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 28th June 2017.
Detail advertisement could be found Here: