AIIMS Bhopal Result 2017 – Senior Residents and Tutor/Demonstrator Merit List – Cut Off Marks 2017: The Recruitment department which is the All India Institute Of Medical Science has mentioned on their official website that all those candidates who have applied for the post of Senior Residents and Tutor/Demonstrator earlier will now be able to check / Download the admit card for this post from the official website which is aiimsbhopal.edu.in.
The result of this written examination has been finally published by the officials of the AIIMS (All Indian Institute Of Medical Science) on their official website which is for the eligibility test of Senior Residents and Tutor/Demonstrator posts. All those applicants who have given this exam must check their result from the official website which is aiimsbhopal.edu.in or you may also check your result from the link which we have provided at the bottom of this publication.
AIIMS Bhopal Result 2017:
The AIIMS result for the Senior Residents and Tutor/Demonstrator post has been finally published by the department on their official website. All those candidates who have given the exam must check their result and anyone of the candidates who got selected must get ready for the next test which is the interview session. The update regarding the further selection process will be updated by the department here on this page. So, applicants must have eye on this page
AIIMS Bhopal Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: All Indian Institute Of Medical Science, Bhopal.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Senior Residents and Tutor/Demonstrator.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 134 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Bhopal.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: aiimsbhopal.edu.in
- RESULT STATUS: Get Here.
Selection Process For AIIMS Bhopal Result 2017:
The selection process for the post of Senior Residents and Tutor/Demonstrator in the All India Institute Of Medical Science Department will be done on the basis of the merit list which the recruiting department will be preparing. The merit list prepared by the recruiting department will be based on the candidate’s performance in the written examination which they are going to undertake. The officials have mentioned on their official notification that the selection of the candidates will be totally based on their eligibility for the post as well as their performance in the exam given by them. The exams through which, the department is going to undertake the recruitment process are mentioned below-
- Written Examination.
- Interview Session.
At first, there will be the written examination for all those candidates who have applied for the post and after that, there will be the interview session. All those candidates who have applied through the online process will have to appear for this recruitment process. Candidates failing to appear for any of this exam will be get shortlisted and their application will also be made cancel.
Steps To Check AIIMS Bhopal Result 2017:
All those candidates who have given the written examination in the All India Medical Science Department in order to get qualified for the Senior Residents and Tutor/Demonstrator post can now check their result because the department had published the result and applicants can check it from the official website by following this steps –
- Head over to the official website of the AIIMS Bhopal which is aiimsbhopal.edu.in.
- After when you are on the official website, you will have to go to the “Latest News” section.
- There, you are going to get the various recruitment notifications among which the one will be the notification regarding the result for this post.
- After when you get this notification, you will have to just click on it.
- Then you will be diverted to the new page where you are going to get the result for this post.
- Now from the next page, check your result or you may also take a hard copy of it for any future reference.
Expected Cut Off AIIMS Bhopal Result 2017:
The cut-off marks for the written test which the AIIMS has conducted had been made by the authority and as per the update we received, very soon they are going to publish that cut off marks on their official website. All the applicants must check the cut off marks from the official website or from here because here in this page, we will be updating the cut off marks of the written examination which has been set by the recruiting authority.