ADCC Bank Result 2017 – Officer & Clerical Post Merit list – Cut Off Marks 2017: The notification for the written examination conducted by the Ahmednagar District Central Co-Operative Bank (ADCC) department has been once again updated by the recruiting department and this time, the department had updated the official website by mentioning that the result of the Written exam has been finally made by them and very soon, they are going to publish the result on their official website.
Yes! you read right. The authority had finally checked all the answer script of the candidates who have appeared for the exam and now they are making the merit list of all the candidates and after this process, the department had mentioned that they will be publishing that result on their official website. If you are the applicants for this post, then you will be able to check your result from the official website or you may also follow the link which we have provided here at the very bottom of this page.
ADCC Bank Result 2017 – MPPEB Social Security Extension Officer Merit List Cut off marks 2017 2017:
Earlier, the Ahmednagar District Central Co-Operative Bank (ADCC) department had conducted the written examination for testing the ability of the candidates who have applied in their department for the Officers and Clerks Posts. Now the result of that exam has been finally made by the recruiting department and very soon, they will be publishing the result on their official website. All the applicants must check the result and get ready for the next exam which is the interview test.
ADCC Bank Result 2017 Details:
|Overview, standing statistics of MPPEB Social Security Extension Officer Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Ahmednagar District Central Co-Operative Bank (ADCC).|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Officers and Clerks Posts.|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||459 Vacancies.|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||Ahmednagar.|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||www.ahmednagardccbexam.com.|
Selection Procedure For ADCC Bank Result 2017:
It has been notified by the recruiting department on their official recruitment notification that the candidates who have applied through online mode in this department will be shortlisted by the recruiting department on the basis of various examinations. It has also been notified by the recruiting department that the candidates whose performance in this exam will be good will be selected first by the officials. For details information about this post, candidates are informed to check the further part of this publication. –
- The selection process for this post will be starting by the written examination. The first will be the written examination test. All those candidates who have applied for the post will compulsory have to appear for this exam. Applicants failing to appear for this exam will be shortlisted and their application will be canceled.
- Applicants who will be qualifying the first exam will be get shortlisted for the interview test which is the final stage of the selection procedure. Applicants who will be qualifying this selection exam will be marked eligible for the post and will be appointed by the department for the ob.
Steps To Check The ADCC Bank Result 2017:
From now, applied applicants of Ahmednagar District Central Co-Operative Bank (ADCC) Department can check their result because the ADCC has finally released the result of the written examination on their official website which was conducted for testing the eligibility of the candidates who have applied for the Officers and the clerk posts. All the applicants can check their result from the link we provided at the very bottom or from the official website by just following these steps-
- First of all, open the official website of the recruiting department which is www.ahmednagardccbexam.com.
- After when you open the official website, on the left side, you will be seeing the “Updates” section”.
- After that from there, look for the notification regarding the result for this post.
- After getting, click on that notification.
- Then on the next page, you will be seeing the “Check Result” option.
- After getting, click on it.
- Then you will be diverted to the next page where you will be getting the check result option.
- After when you get it, click on it.
- Then on the fresh/new tab, the result will be open.
- Check it from there, you may also download it or can take a hard copy of it for future reference.
Expected Cut Off Marks For ADCC Bank Result 2017:
The Department of Ahmednagar District Central Co-Operative Bank (ADCC) has till now haven’t published any cut off marks for the written examination which they conducted but the notification received by the department that they have made the cut-off marks of this exam and very soon, they will be publishing it on their official website. Before that, we must say you that this time, the Cut Off Marks for the written exam must be high in compare with the last year cut off marks as because the cut-off marks of this written exam depend upon some factors which are Number of candidates appeared for the exam, Number of seats, Number of Candidates appeared for the exam etc. and as per our review, the cut off marks for this exam must be in compare with the last year cut off marks.