ADCC Bank Admit Card 2017 – Officer & Clerical post Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2017 @ ahmednagardccbexam.com: The Ahmednagar District Central Co-Operative Bank (ADCC) has mentioned on their official website that the candidates who have applied for the Officer & Clerk post will be shortlisted on the basis of their eligibility and that shortlisting of the candidates will be done by the department through the written examination which the department is going to conduct soon. For the written examination which is going to conduct soon, the department had also published the admit card on their official website. All those applicants who will be going for the exam must download the admit card.
Applicants can download the admit card from the official website of the Ahmednagar District Central Co-Operative Bank (ADCC) department or you may also download it directly by putting your registration no. from the link which we have mentioned below at the very bottom of this page.
ADCC Bank Admit Card 2017:
All those applicants who have earlier applied for the posts like Officer or Clerk in the Ahmednagar District Central Co-Operative Bank (ADCC) will have to go for the shortlisting exam which the Department is going to organize soon. The recruiting department had mentioned that it is very much compulsory for every candidate to sit for this exam and also along with the admit card issued by the recruiting department. Applicants failing to show their admit card in the exam hall or the applicants who fail to appear for the exam will be shortlisted from the post and their application will also be canceled by the department. For further details, read the further part of this publication and for the latest updates, keep a regular eye on this page.
ADCC Bank Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
The admit card of the written examination has been finally published by the Ahmednagar District Central Co-Operative Bank (ADCC) on their official website which for the candidates who have applied for the posts like Officer & Clerical post. All the candidates must download the admit card and get ready for the exam. Applicants can download their admit card directly from the link which we will be providing here at the very bottom or you may also do the same from the official website by just following out the steps which we have mentioned below –
In order to download the admit card, follow these steps –
STEP I: At first, log into the official website of the recruiting department which is www.ahmednagardccbexam.com.
STEP II: After when you log into the official website, you will be seeing the ” Update” section at the left side of the page.
STEP III: Then you will have to opt out the admit card notification for this post from that section.
STEP IV: After when you get it, click on it.
STEP V: After your click, you will be diverted to the next page where you will be asked to put on your Registration no. and DOB (Date Of Birth).
STEP VI: After when you enter it, click on “Submit” option.
STEP VII: Then you will be again redirected to the next page from where you will be getting your admit card and can download it.
Overall Standing & Statistics of ADCC Bank Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Ahmednagar District Central Co-Operative Bank (ADCC).
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Officers and Clerks Posts.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 459 Vacancies
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Ahmednagar.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: www.ahmednagardccbexam.com.
- TYPE OF TESTS: Written Examination.
- DATE OF EXAMINATION: Will be Mentioned Soon By The Department.
- RESULT STATUS: Get From Here.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the ADCC Bank Admit Card 2017:
All those candidates who will be going for the written examination must keep this important point in mind –
- It is compulsory to carry their admit card along with them in the exam hall.
- Applicants must carry one identity proof along with them in the exam hall.
- Applicants keep in mind that the ID Proof carried by them must be matched with the details mentioned in the admit card.
- Applicants must report the exam hall before 1 hrs from the allotted time.
- For more updates, visit the official website of the department or you may also have an eye on this page.
Post Wise Admit Card Download Link:
|Post Name||Admit Card Status|
|Officers||Download Admit Card|
|Clerks||Download Admit Card|